In preparation for my film opening, I decided it would be a good idea to visit the sites we were planning on filming at. Below you can see some images of the brewery we decided was perfect for what we wanted. Ensuring this planning stage is done effectively is so vital for a production company as they want to make sure all visuals are up to scratch. For our own production, we visited numerous different locations but due to various different reasons we chose this brewery to act as the unknown location our captured protagonist had been taken to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NATHAN FOSTER 1626 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 I WORKED WITH CHARLES GORDON 1626, MAX RAGAN 1656 Our brief was to m...
-
A production company ident creates a brand image for a company and is found at the start of a production. In less than 10 seconds, it offe...
-
In order to make my film opening look more proffessional and thought-through, I decided to research into BBFC certificates and give my o...
Most efficient planning and location sourcing for your final scene.
ReplyDelete